A new survey that finds consumers value-minded this Christmas season also ranks the brands they perceive as most sustainable.
- As inflation continues to impact shoppers’ decisions ahead of the holiday season, retail marketers are tasked with turning to proven channels such as mailed offers to reach consumers.
- The physical shopping experience is becoming increasingly more digital, and the digital shopping experience is translating into real-world, in-store engagement more than ever before. This new “…
- A new survey reveals how many holiday shoppers overall would consider using artificial intelligence (AI) — and as well as which generation is most open to the technology.
- Shopper visits to brick-and-mortar stores and shopping centers from Friday, Nov. 24 through Sunday, Nov. 26 was up 3.5% from 2022, according to Sensormatic Solutions, part of Johnson Controls.
- With 2023 wrapping up, it’s the perfect time to review trends in the digital landscape that will shape the coming year. By keeping on top of these trends, you can evolve your digital strategy to meet…
- Shoppers plan to spend 13% more this year during the Black Friday-Cyber Monday (BFCM) shopping events, a new report from Deloitte has revealed.22.11.2023
- How retailers collaborate with their consumer goods partners is an ever-evolving process. And it's one that has the opportunity for powerful transformation in the age of generative AI and…20.11.2023
- A majority of consumers are expecting retailers to offer mobile apps and want personalized and exclusive rewards for using them.
- More than a quarter (28%) of UK grocery baskets are made up of products that are on promotion or are part of offers, according to a new study from Retail Insight.